- By commissioning the artist, the client agrees to these terms.
- Payment is expected up-front. Fees are in USD, and payment is expected via Paypal. Split payment may be discussed in the case of larger sums.
- Refunds are available. If no work has been done on the order, a full refund is available. If some work has been done, a partial refund will be issued relative to the amount of work completed. If a final has been approved, no refund will be issued.
- Minor revisions will be done at no extra cost. Major or multiple revisions may be subject to an extra fee. If a work in progress (WIP) has been approved by the client, revisions requested at a later point that should have been addressed in the WIP may be subject to a fee. Revision fees will be determined by the artist relative to the amount of work required and the artist's rates.
- WIPs may not always be sent. WIPs may be sent when the artist has a question or concern regarding the order. If WIPs are required by the client, the client is responsible for informing the artist before work begins. Larger orders will almost always have WIPs sent for approval.
- Work will not be print-ready. Delivered files will be suitable for web viewing, but will not be suitable for quality printing. If the client requires files suitable for printing, or requires a minimum or specific resolution, the client is responsible for informing the artist before work begins. This requirement may result in an additional fee.
- The artist reserves the right to cancel a commission order for any reason. In the case of an artist cancellation, the client is entitled to a full refund.
- The artist retains all rights to completed work. Unless otherwise agreed, commissioned work may not be used commercially by the client, nor displayed without proper credit to the artist. By ordering, the client receives only the right to repost and display work, given proper and visible credit to the artist. The artist retains copyright for the ordered work.
last updated 3/1/2017